Made using their online rug designer software. It measures 302×200 cm and is made of 100% wool.
Part of Giocchi Geometrici for the 2009 Milano Design in the City. The rug was exhibited in Kasthall’s Milan Showroom.
1. I am a product of the television generation.
2. My memories are filtered through an interlaced glowing rectangle.
3. Pixel count increases geometrically, and I miss the warm vibration that analog provided.
4. An image can be interpreted even if you remove half the information.
5. The brain is marvelous at filling in missing details.